Other Methods

If you'd prefer to have your say on projects that are open for comment by completing paper surveys, you can do so by downloading the relevant paper survey. Alternatively, you can visit the City of Kalamunda Administration Centre located at 2 Railway Road, Kalamunda.

Alternate formats of surveys and publications are available upon request.

Contact us

If you have any queries, please contact the City's team on enquiries@kalamunda.wa.gov.au or 9257 9999.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing: en.projects.blog_posts.show.load_comment_text">Load Comment Text</span>