- Works in a volunteer capacity for a community organisation;
- Works as an essential worker that contributes to the heath, safety and wellbeing of community members, or minorities, the aged and vulnerable; and/or
- Contributed to the social cohesion and wellbeing of their community (eg. motivational speaking, arts and social opportunities).
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have carried out the Act in the City of Kalamunda
- Be a resident in the City of Kalamunda
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
What is the Selection Criteria?
Winners are selected with regards to their contribution to the community, as a volunteer or as an essential worker, or undertaking a project that provides a social benefit to their community. Reasons members may be awarded can include but are not restricted to:
Who is Eligible?