- Option A
- Option B
- Option C
- A combination of two or more of the above options
- No change
- Complete the online survey at engage.kalamunda.wa.gov.au/milner-road
- Complete the hard copy survey available at your local library or the City’s Administration Centre (2 Railway Road, Kalamunda). Hard copies can be returned in person to the above locations, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to City of Kalamunda, PO Box 42, WA 6926.
- Write a submission to email@example.com or City of Kalamunda, PO Box 42, WA 6926.
- Community consultation
- Assessment of community consultation results and preparation of report to Council
- Council consideration and approvals
- Budget availability
- Existing schedule of works
- Detailed design
- Procurement process and Council approval (if required)
- Land acquisition process (if required)
- Clearing permits (if required)
- Pre-liminary works such as service identification and relocation
1. Why is the City investigating traffic treatment options?
The City of Kalamunda has received safety, noise and vibration concerns relating to heavy vehicle usage at the Milner Road/Maida Vale Road intersection in High Wycombe. The City has commenced investigation into three traffic treatment options to help to reduce the number of heavy vehicles using this intersection.
2. What options are being investigated?
The City has developed three options for consideration that will help separate heavy vehicles from the Maida Vale Road / Milner Road intersection in High Wycombe.
They are as follows:
View the document library for diagrams of each option.
3. Why am I being asked to provide feedback?
4. How can I provide my feedback?
5. How has the potential delivery date been determined?
6. Is there anything else I should be aware of?
It is important to note that the Maida Vale Road / Milner Road intersection borders the Forrestfield North structure planning precinct. This surrounding area is set to undergo major redevelopment over the long term, in accordance with the Local Structure Plans for the area. As such, current traffic volumes and flows are expected to change as the network is modified over time. The City is also modelling the traffic impacts of the options and will consider this as part of the final proposal.
7. What is the Forrestfield North precinct?
8. I have more questions, who can I contact?
The City of Kalamunda is here to help, you can contact us on 9257 9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.