Update: January 2021
At the 24 November 2020 Ordinary Council Meeting the Council considered the draft Concept Plan and Report and a schedule of proposed modifications and resolved to:
- NOTE the outcomes of community engagement and public advertising and acknowledge that there are a range of views on the future planning for the project area.
- NOTE the outcomes of the Ecological Report.
- REQUEST the Chief Executive Officer to make modifications to the Concept Plan and Report in accordance with Attachment 1 and, in addition, include information regarding Voluntary Conservation Covenants on private land in accordance with Clause 11.1.3 of the City of Kalamunda – Local Biodiversity Strategy (2008), publish the modified document on the City’s website and inform all landowners within the project area once completed.
- NOTE the strategic outcomes of the Concept Plan and Report, as proposed to be modified.
- CEASE further planning for the project as outlined in Option 2 of the Council Report.
- Crystal Brook Concept Plan
- Crystal Brook Final Concept Plan Report
- Community Engagement Report - Preliminary Engagement and Visioning
- Community Engagement Report Public Advertising
- Submissions Table
- Schedule of Planning Requirements
The Concept Plan and Report was updated in January 2021 in accordance with Council’s resolution at the November 2020 Ordinary Council Meeting.
Consultation has concluded for this project